Utility to Change DMI Information
Please use the attached utility if you need to change the DMI information in either DOS or Windows on a Stone / Asus based systems, with a 7 series chipset or later. You can use it to change the system serial number, chassis serial number or asset number.
Motherboards supported include:
- Asus P8Q77M-E (BOAMOT-461)
- Asus Q87M-E (BOARDMO-462, BOAMOT-473)
- Asus B85M-E (BOAMOT-463)
- Asus CS-B (BOAMOT-467)
- Asus Q87T (BOAMOT-470)
- Asus H81T (BOAMOT-471)
- Asus H81M-P-SI (BOAMOT-476)
- Asus B150M-A (BOAMOT-480)
- Asus H110M-A (BOAMOT-481)
- Asus Q170M-C (BOAMOT-482)
- Asus H110T (BOAMOT-483)
- Asus B150M-A/M.2 (BOAMOT-485)
- Asus B250M-A (BOAMOT-488)
- Asus Q270M-C (BOAMOT-489)
- Asus H310M-A (BOAMOT-492)
- Asus B360M-A (BOAMOT-493)
- Asus Q370M-C (BOAMOT-494)
- Asus H310T (BOAMOT-495)
- Asus H310M-R R2.0 (BOAMOT-499)
- Asus A320M-R (BOAMOT-500)
- Asus H310T R2.0 (BOAMOT-501)
This DMI utility will also program "OEGStone" into the BIOS as a manufacturer string.
- Boot to DOS using a Windows 98SE USB pen drive
- Run the DMI250U utility
- Use the x64 or x86 batch file depending on which type of Windows you are running. This will require administrative rights (an elevated command prompt).
Updating the UUID
Invalid UUIDs (such as UUIDS made up of just 0 or f) can be fixed by running /SU AUTO.
AMIDEWINx64.exe /SU AUTO
Note: This utility will not work on Intel branded desktop boards.
Last Updated 30/6/16.
- Stone systems based on a Stone / Asus 7, 8, 1xx, 2xx and 3xx Series Chipset motherboard platform.