How to Get Help
There are three main methods to request help under your Stone Assist or Stone Managed Services provision:
Stone Managed Services Portal
The Stone Managed Services portal provides an easy to use, fast and efficient way of requesting help. In managed services terms, these support requests are known as "incidents". You can see all of the work that is being carried out on your behalf, on your incidents either for yourself or your whole school, using the Portal. This article gives a brief introduction to logging onto the portal, and creating and reviewing incidents.
Logging onto the Managed Services Portal
- Open up Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox and go to https://stone.assist.com
- Login using your school email address and password that you already setup, or click on Create Account if this is the first time you have used the portal.
How to Create and View Incidents Using the Portal
- Creating an Incident:
- ?Login to the portal, as above
- Click on the New Incident Tab
- Fill in the quick request form, and click on Save
- Looking at your Incidents:
- In the portal, click on "My Incidents".
- You can select to see Incidents that are open, closed, or both.
- You can select to see Incidents just for yourself, or also others in your school.
- Use the "Order by" choice to view the list by Priority, or Date etc.
- Click on an incident to update it, for example, to add more information.
Getting Help By Email
- Send an email to your dedicated Managed Services email address (this is the email address provided to you when your dedicated Support Portal was setup). Please send the email from your school's email address for it to be automatically linked to your account.
- These emails are automatically added to a new incident on the support portal.
- When you receive emails from the portal, you can simply reply to them by email to quickly update the incident.
- If you need a further point of contact, please email email@example.com
Getting Help by Phone
We will be happy to help if you prefer to speak to someone by phone. Please contact us using the details below.
- Use the dedicated Managed Services telephone line - 01785 786715.
- Or alternatively, call the main support line on 08448 802 366.
Tip: If you are not a Stone Managed Services customer, and are looking for an answer for your day to day support headaches, please contact your Stone account manager. We can tailor a range of cost effective support solutions from support packages, remote health-checks, up to fully outsourced and managed IT, including management of your IT team.
- Stone Managed Services customers