- Intel H610 chipset.
- Socket LGA 1700 (socket V) supporting Intel 7, 12th Gen Alder Lake and 13th Gen Raptor Late processors.
- Intel Platform Trust Technlogy (firmware TPM 2.0).
- Two DDR4 DIMM slots - Supporting a maximum of 64GB @ 2666MHz/2800MHz/2933MHz/3200MHz (CPU dependant).
- Four SATA 6.0GB/s ports (gray).
- One M.2 Slot 2242/2260/2280 with M Key, supporting PCIe 3.0 x4.
- One M.2 Slot 2242/2260/2280 with Key M, supporting PCIe 3.0 x2.
- One PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slot (x16 mode).
- One PCIe 3.0 x1 slots.
- HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA connectors supporting maximum resolutions up to 4096x2304 @60Hz (HDMI 2.1 & DP1.4) and up to 3 displays simultaneously.
- Intel I219V, 1x Gigabit LAN controller.
- Realtek ALC887 High Definition Audio.
- Two USB3.2 Gen 2 Type A rear ports.
- Four USB2.0 Type A rear ports.
- One USB3.2 Gen 1 internal connector (two ports total).
- Two USB2.0 internal connectors (four ports total).
- Micro ATX form factor.
- One Vertical M.2 slot, Key E, CNVi/PCIe. Supporting Asus WiFi module and antenna kit (sold separately).
Please find the manual for this motherboard attached to this article.
Note: With the launch of Intel's 12th generation processors the dimensions of the processor socket have changed, resulting in the need for new mounting mechanism design for processor coolers. Intel have launched their new 'Laminar' cooler range which will be shipped with boxed processors.
- BOAMOT-511 - Stone / Asus H610M-A D4