How to Update the BIOS on the NT210-H Laptop
BIOS Updates are available for the Stone NT210-H Haswell based laptop.
Note: Please only update the BIOS if necessary. The BIOS should not be updated unless you are experiencing a specific issue which requires an update. This BIOS update is designed to be used by Administrators. Contact Stone Support for further advice.
What you need to Perform the Update
- Extract the downloaded file to the pen drive.
- Ensure that the system to be updated is connected to the AC mains and also has a battery level of at least 20%.
- Boot the system to be updated from the pen drive.
- Run ECFLASH to update the EC Firmware.
- Then shut the system down if it doesn't turn off automatically.
- Boot the system up again and start it again from the pen drive.
- Run the FLASH batch file to flash the main BIOS.
Note 1: Do not attempt to use this BIOS update procedure inside a "DOS" box or command prompt inside another operating system. Always run all parts of the update from a pure DOS boot.
Note 2: Always ensure that the laptop is connected to the mains and that the battery has at least 20% charge before attempting to perform the flash.
- Stone NT210-H Laptop - NOTCHA-272