- X99 chipset
- Socket R3 (LGA2011-3) supporting 22nm Haswell-E processors
- Eight DDR4 memory sockets - Supporting a maximum 64GB @ 2133MHz
- Eight SATA6.0GB/s ports (grey ports support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10)
- One M.2 x4 socket
- One SATA Express port
- Realtek ALC1150 8 channel HD audio controller
- Intel I218V Gigabit LAN controller
- Intel USB3.0 controller (1 rear, 4 mid board)
- ASmedia USB3.0 controller (5 rear)
- Intel USB2.0 controller (4 rear, 4 mid board)
- ATX form factor
The following features of this product should remain in their default/off/disabled position, these features relate to over clocking and performance boosting features for the enthusiast market but are likely to introduce an additional element of uncertainty and cause potential issues with stability or if misused.
If supporting a customer with this product who has modified the settings of these switches, it is suggested they are returned to defaults as a standard part of diagnostic practice.
Please find the manual for the motherboard attached to this article.
Note: This product does not provide driver support for Windows XP.
- BOAMOT-477 - Stone / Asus X99-A