INTNUC-10018 Product Specification, Layout and Manual
- Intel® Core™ i3-7100U processor, (2.4 GHz dual-core with hyper-threadng, 3 MB cache, 15W TDP).
- Two SO-DIMM slots supporting up to 32 GB of 2133 MHz 1.2V DDR4 memory.
- Intel® HD 620 graphics, providing one HDMI v2.0a port & one USB-C port which supports DisplayPort v1.2 (Up to 3 displays can be supported simultaneously).
- Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio via front panel audio headset/mic jack and 8 channel digital sound via HDMI and DisplayPort).
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet Controller.
- Intel Wireless-AC 8265 M.2 soldered-down with internal wireless antennas, also includes Bluetooth 4.2.
- Internal support for one SATA 6.0GB/s 2.5-inch SATA HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness).
- One M.2 Type M connector supporting 22x42 or 22x80 M.2 SSD (SATA and PCIe x1/x2/x4).
- Micro SD slot with UHS-I support.
- Four super high-speed USB 3.0 ports (two back panel ports and two front ports, one of which is charging capable).
- Consumer IR sensor.
- Dual array front microphones.
- Intel Optane support.
Note: This products supports Windows 10 x64 only.
Attached to this article you will also find an assembly guide and product information manual.
Note: Some documentation may refer to NUC7i3BNB, this is the model name for the motherboard which is integrated into the NUC7i3BNH NUC product.
- INTNUC-10018 - Intel NUC7i3BNH